- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Layton’s Umbrellas makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Layton’s Umbrellas does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
- Layton’s Umbrellas will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Layton’s Umbrellas has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Layton’s Umbrellas’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Layton’s Umbrellas’s negligence
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Layton’s Umbrellas
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Layton’s Umbrellas to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.